Recipe for 8 people.
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
If someone tells you they made a “Vegan Brownie”, and on top of that they say “With Miso”, your crave for a sweet might go away. We are aware of that, but we also assure you that if you see it, and then taste it, all this lust will come back in a heartbeat.
We won’t lie to you, if you are looking for the traditional American brownie, then keep looking, but if you are looking for something different, healthy and delightful, with a lot of chocolate, and a special touch thanks to the miso paste… time for you to start heating the oven up because this recipe won’t leave you, your family, or your friends indifferent.
- 400g of wheat flour
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of yeast
- 300ml agave syrup
- 200ml of oat milk
- 5 tablespoons liquid coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons red miso paste
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 100g dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon red miso paste
- 2 teaspoons of agave syrup
- We put the oven to heat to 180ºC fan.
- In a small ceramic bowl, mix the chia seeds with the water and let stand for 10 minutes until a thick dough forms.
- In a large ceramic bowl, sift the flour and mix together with the cocoa powder, bicarbonate of soda and yeast. Make sure with a whisk that there are no lumps.
- In another bowl, mix the liquid ingredients, add the mixture of water and chia, and when everything is well combined, add to the dry ingredients. Mix everything again until you have a uniform dough.
- Grease the Kuoko cake mold with a little oil and add the mixture.
- We bake about 25-30 minutes. Let the center be a little wet.
- While it is baking, prepare the coverage: melt the chocolate together with the coconut oil in a water bath. You can use a Kuoko saucepan with a little water next to a ceramic bowl where we add the ingredients.
- Once everything is melted, take it off the heat and add the miso paste and syrup. Spread it over the brownie and let it cool slightly before cutting and serving.