Recipe for 2 people
Cooking time: 20 minutes
I can’t remember how many times did I ask when I was a kid (and a grown up too) for a nice mac&cheese. Who doesn’t love the Kid’s menu starred dish? This recipe is super easy and quick to make. Perfect to share with the little ones and family.
- 180g of macaroni or elbow pasta
- 100g of cheddar cheese
- 60g onion
- 2 tablespoons of EVOO
- 200ml of milk
- 105ml of cream
- 7gr cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the pasta in a Kuoko cocotte.
- Heat a Kuoko saucepan over medium low heat and chop the onion. When the pan is hot, add a little oil and then brown the onion.
- Separately, mix the milk, with the cream, the mustard and the cornstarch.
- Once the onion is ready, pour it into the saucepan. Cook it and see stirring until it thickens.
- Turn off the heat and add the cheddar cheese. Stir well until it has melted. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and serve.